06 March, 2009

Dardos Award

I got this award from Vanessa, creator of the awesome site TheMovieNess . This is the first award for Audientication so I'm kind of giddy right now.


The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.

The Rules:
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.


Now I'm going to pass on the Dardos award to my 5 idols: The Beat Review, Pamper Me Love, Berg Loves Pizza, Cinematic Passions, and Get A Film.

3 Comments:

Ken said...

Wow! Thank you so much Jizzka. It's my honour to accept this award.Finally, some achievement here. LOL. :) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Jizzka, you are fabulous.

Thank you so much for this great honour. I shall never forget you for this.

Please visit CINEMATIC PASSIONS again whenever you wish. You're welcome any time you'd like to come by.

You're seriously awesome, Jizzka. I'm very, very grateful...

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jizzka! I am so flattered by this, you have no idea haha! Weeeeee!!! :D